15-20 small ramekins or
One 10" round cake tray
Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 30 mins
160g rice flour
6 pandan leaves or 1 tsp pandan flavoring and few drops green food coloring
700ml Ayam Brand™ coconut milk
45g rice flour
1 tsp salt
- Prepare pandan juice by cutting pandan leaves into small pieces and blend until fine with 4tbs of plain water. Using a strainer, squeeze the juice out of the leaves.
- Blend the pandan juice with rice flour, water and sugar. Cook over low heat while stirring continuously. Cook until it thickens into a smooth paste. Remove from heat. For texture, you may add in 1 can of nata de coco (drained and roughly chopped).
- Pour bottom mixture into 10 inch round tin or into small ramekins. Steam until cooked and let it cool.
- Combine ingredients in a pot and cook over low heat while stirring continuously. Cook until smooth and thick.
- Pour mixture over the bottom layer. Let it cool and refrigerate to serve chilled.