Makes 4 muffins
Time: 10 minutes
- 90g flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 80g sugar
- 1 egg
- 60ml Ayam Brand™ Coconut Milk
- 60ml melted butter
- 1 bowl
- 1 whisk
- 4 muffin cups
- Preheat the oven at 200ºC.
- Mix flour, baking powder and sugar in a bowl.
- Add in egg, coconut milk and melted butter.
- Mix with an egg whisk till smooth.
- Spoon the batter into a paper cup.
- Bake at 200ºC for 10 minutes and turn to 170ºc for another 15 minutes.
I Love it: Let’s decorate it with topping: chocolate chips icing sugar colorful icing !
Prefer it fruity?
Add in some Ayam Brand™pineapple cubes
Good things to know about coconut milk:
Ayam Brand™ Coconut milk is as good as fresh. It has no preservative, no coloring, no flavoring. Coconut milk is natural anti-bacterial and anti-viral to maintain your good health.
UHT (Ultra High Temperature) technology ensures that product is hygienic with long shelf life.
The UHT process is the sterilization (to destroy all microorganisms) of food by heating it for an extremely short period, around 1–2 seconds, at a temperature exceeding 135°C (275°F). No preservatives are used or needed.