Makes 1 pizza
Time: 10 minutes
- 1 can (185g) Ayam Brand™ tuna flakes in sunflower oil
- 1 can (160g) Ayam Brand™ tomato puree
- Pita bread
- 250g grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 plate
- 1 tablespoon
- Preheat the oven at 200ºC.
- Drain the tuna.
- Take one pita bread: Slice the pita bread horizontally to achieve the thin crust effect or leave it entirely for thick crust.
- Spread one large tablespoon of tomato puree onto the pita bread.
- Add on top a tablespoon of tuna.
- Spread a tablespoon of grated mozzarella cheese.
- Put your pizza on the oven tray and bake for 5 minutes. It’s ready.
I Love it: I can create unique pizza by adding onion, mushrooms, or pineapple.
Prefer it spicy?
Choose Ayam Brand™spicy tuna in olive oil
Good things to know about tuna:
Tuna is a high quality lean protein. Besides being a convenient low fat food, Tuna is a natural source of Omega 3 that are essential fatty acids. Omega 3 works as a “Brain Booster” and supports eye development and function, especially for growing kids.
Ayam Brand™ Tuna selection, production and quality control specifications are considered by professionals among the most stringent in the world. And it is definitely no preservatives and no added MSG. It’s a matter of Taste™!