Makes 7 tuna funny faces
Time: 10 minutes
- 1 can (185g) Ayam Brand™ Tuna Mayonnaise
- 1 small cucumber
- ½ carrot
- 1 loaf of bread
- 1 plate
- 1 tablespoon
- Wash & peel cucumber and carrot.
- Slice the cucumber. Take 4 slices and cut again into half to create the mouth. Reserve.
- Slice the carrot, cut them into triangles for the nose. Reserve.
- Evenly spread 1 full tablespoon of tuna onto a slice of bread.
- Using your imagination, create a funny face on the bread with the sliced vegetables!
I Love it: A funny snack for my friends and me!
Prefer it spicy?
Choose Ayam Brand™ tuna mayonnaise mild or hot!
Good things to know about tuna:
Tuna is a high quality lean protein. Besides being a convenient low fat food, Tuna is a very good source of Omega 3 that are essential fatty acids. Omega 3 works as a “Brain Booster” and supports eye development and function, especially for growing kids.
Ayam Brand™ Tuna selection, production and quality control specifications are considered by tuna professionals among the most stringent in the world. And it is definitely no preservatives and no added MSG. It’s a matter of Taste™!