Makes 15 puffs
Time: 20 minutes
- 1 can Ayam Brand™ Tuna mayonnaise 185g
- 1 can Ayam Brand™ Sweet cup corn 200g drained
- Square puff pastry
- 1 Egg
- 1 plastic fork
- 1 plastic spoon
- 1 rolling pin
- Precut puff pastry in square of 6cm x 6cm.
- Roll on the pastry to extend 2 times.
- Spread a tablespoon of tuna mayonnaise onto the puff.
- Spread a tablespoon of sweetcorn on top. Seal with a fork on side.
- Apply egg wash on top. Bake for 15 minutes at 220ºC.
I LOVE it: Good for snack or party
Prefer it spicy?
Choose Ayam Brand™ Tuna tomato chilli or Curry Tuna.
Good things to know about tuna:
Tuna is a high quality lean protein. Besides being a convenient low fat food, Tuna is a natural source of Omega 3 that are essential fatty acids. Omega 3 works as a “Brain Booster” and supports eye development and function, especially for growing kids.
Ayam Brand™ Tuna selection, production and quality control specifications are considered by professionals among the most stringent in the world. And it is definitely no preservatives and no added MSG. It’s a matter of Taste™!