1. Peel it when it cools down
- Hard boiled eggs are difficult to peel mostly because they are hot.
- To make peeling easier, wait for the egg to cool down.
- If you are in a rush, cool down the egg by putting it in a container of cold water.
2. Peel cracked egg in a bowl of water
- Firstly, crack the egg shell by gently knocking it on a hard surface.
- Then, using the palm, roll it on a hard surface white giving a little pressure.
- The shell should crack, forming a web of broken shells.
- Lastly, submerge egg in a bowl of warm water and peel of the egg.
- The shell should slip off in less than a second.