A change in eating pattern during fasting month may cause constipation. This can be avoided by simply enriching your diet with more fiber.
How to add more fiber in your Ramadhan diet:
1. Have more legumes such baked beans which are high in fiber and also energy. You can add it in your side meal or eat as a snack.
2. Have fruits as part of your dessert, either plain or as a topping.
3. Make sure there is something green in your Iftar and suhoor menu.
4. After Terawikh, have a plate of fruits as a snack.
5. When possible, choose wholemeal bread and rice.
6. Make sure your Suhoor meal includes vegetables and fruits. Not only are their full of fiber, they are also rich in water which will help with hydration.