- 1/2 kg prawn, cleaned but keep the skin.
- 1 litre Ayam Brand Coconut Milk
- 1 cup of water
- 2 tbsp coriander, crushed
- 1 tbsp fennel seeds, crushed
- 1 ginger, crushed
- 1 cm galangal, crushed
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- 1 tbsp tamarind paste
- Salt as needed
- Heat up a medium size pot.
- Pour in the coconut milk. Add the coriander, fennel seeds, ginger, galangal, turmeric and sliced chilli.
- Add the tamarind paste and water. Let it boil and stir carefully.
- Add in the prawn and continue stirring. Season with salt,
- When the prawn is fully cooked. Remove from heat and serve.