2 cups sugar
300ml Ayam Brand Coconut Milk
3 cups water
7 gram agar agar powder
1 tsp salt
- Steam the pumpkin for 30 minutes until is soft. Mash it and set aside to cool.
- In a small bowl, dissolve the sugar and salt in the water.
- In a bigger bowl, mix tapioca flour and the agar agar powder.
- Add in the pumpkin, coconut milk and the sugared water. Mix well until smooth.
- Sieve and pour into a steaming mould. Steam for one hour.
- Leave to cool and keep refrigerated until firm.
- Cut into desired cubes and roll in grated coconut. Serve.