- Rumah Charis is a welfare organization registered with the Registrar of Society (ROS) of Malaysia in Year 1993. It is a non-profit Christian based organization, was founded in 1988 by Reverend Teo How Ken as a hime to serve the old and the aged. The community social services have since been extended to include the Children Home, the Very Strong Old People's Club that organizes activities for senior citizens and the House of Bread, a skills training school for youths. Since its inception more than 20 years ago, Rumah Charis had been offering social services that provide spiritual guidance, shelter, education and healthy community activities.
- Locations are KL, Selangor and Pulau Pinang.
- Residents : 25.
- Address : Lot 10064, Jalan Awan Pintal, Taman Yari, 58000 KL.
- Rumah Sayangan began operations as a department under Charis Christian Centre.
- The Home's main objective is to demonstrate God's love by ministering to underprivileged, abused, abandoned and orphans.
- Residents : 17, aged between 4 and 20 years old..
- Address : 14-16, Jalan Siput 3, Taman Billion, Cheras, 46000 Kuala Lumpur.
rumah Amal Cahaya Tengku Ampuan Rahimah (RACTAR)
- Rumah Amal Cahaya Tengku Ampuan Rahimah (RACTAR) is a charitable home for girls orphaned, poor and abandoned children throughout the country.
- This organization was found in 1990 and complex is completed in 1993.
- Estimated Monthly Expenditure : RM 25,000.
- Number of residents : 50; aged between 17 to20 years old.
- Address : Lot. 746, Jalan USJ 1/18, 47600 Subang Jaya, Selangor.