Pusat Kebajikan Kalvari Johor (PKK)
- Pusat Kebajikan Kalvari Johor's first home started in December 1989 at 'Jalan Dapat' in Johor Bahru. Today 24 Homes and Centres have been set up within the Johor Bahru area.
- The homes and rehabilitation centers are places of refuge for the sole purpose to help the helpless, abused, abandoned and the disvantaged.
- The homes consist of :
- Homes for Children and Teenagers.
- Homes for Senior Citizens.
- Address : No. 44-A, Jalan Sutera Merah 3, Taman Sutera, 81200 Johor Bahru.
Pusat Kebajikan Care Heaven Johor
- Care Heaven Children's Home is a charitable organization that provides care, assisted-upbringing as well as full - lodging services for the less fortunate children.
- Established in August 2003, the center is part of Pusat Kebajikan Care Heaven Bhd, a Christian organization.
- Resident : 34, aged 1 to 18 years old.
- Address : No. 2, Jalan Tembusu 20, Taman Bukit Rinting, 81750 Masai, Johor.