Pusat Kebajikan Kalvari Johor (PKK)
- Pusat Kebajikan Kalvari Johor's first home started in December 1989 at 'Jalan Dapat' in Johor Bahru. Today 24 Homes and Centres have been set up within the Johor Bahru area.
- The homes and rehabilitation centers are places of refuge for the sole purpose to help the helpless, abused, abandoned and the disvantaged.
- The homes consist of :
- Homes for Children and Teenagers.
- Homes for Senior Citizens.
- Address : No. 44-A, Jalan Sutera Merah 3, Taman Sutera, 81200 Johor Bahru.
Pusat Kebajikan Care Heaven Johor
- Care Heaven Children's Home is a charitable organization that provides care, assisted-upbringing as well as full - lodging services for the less fortunate children.
- Established in August 2003, the center is part of Pusat Kebajikan Care Heaven Bhd, a Christian organization.
- Resident : 34, aged 1 to 18 years old.
- Address : No. 2, Jalan Tembusu 20, Taman Bukit Rinting, 81750 Masai, Johor.
Penang Cheshire Home
- The Penang Cheshire Home was established in 1978 to house the physically handicapped.
- Over ten years, the home became synonymous with the rehabilitation of the disabled.
- The home also provides aid for needy ex-residents on a monthly basis.
- Resident : 30, aged 12 to 45 years old.
- Address : 409, Lebuhraya Babington, 10459 Penang, Malaysia.
Penang Shan Children's Home
- Shan Children's Home came into existence on the 1st of July 2005.
- A home for children from poor or homes where their health, educational and emotional needs are not met.
- Some have been abandoned by their parents while others have suffered various forms of neglect.
- Estimated Monthly Expenditure: RM7,000 and RM8,000.
- Resident : 20, aged between 6 to 17 years old.
- Address : 125, Tingkat Kiki 6, Taman Inderawasih, 13600 Prai, Penang.
Persatuan Kebajikan Anak Yatim Pulau Pinang - Perempuan
- In 1985, a building name Wisma Yatim Penang Islamic Women have to be created anyway, on a plot of land leased by the State Government to the Federal, in Scotland Road.
- With the initiative of the Federal Committee of Experts, Tan Sri Dato' Seri Haji Mohd. Latiff Yusof.
- Resident : 36.
- Address : 79, Jalan Scotland, 10450 Pulau Pinang.
Persatuan Kebajikan Anak Yatim Pulau Pinang - Lelaki
- Persatuan Kebajikan Anak Yatim Islam Pulau Pinang was created during the government of Japan.
- In 1942, at that time, the administration and management of orphans irregular perfectly.
- This situation has continued until 1955. Starting from 1955, the Federation has been officiallyregistered in the Registry of Societies and has its own building (now known Persatuan Kebajikan Anak Yatim Islam Pulau Pinang) built on a plot of land donated, in Ayer Itam, Pulau Pinang.
- Residents : 15.
- Address : 173, Jalan Air Itam, 11400 Pulau Pinang.
Rumah Anak Yatim Camar
- Established in 2004, Permata Camar was established for the purpose of providing and managing a placement for orphans and abandoned the poor and no place reliance by providing shelter and education facilities (academic and spiritual).
- Residents : 38.
- Address : Lot 9015, Lorong Cempaka 1, Kampung Cempaka, 25150 Penor, Kuantan, Pahang.