Rumah Anak Yatim Nur Kasih Ipoh, Perak
- Nur Kasih Orphanage is a non-governmental organization (NGO) registered under the Societies Act 1966 Societies Regulations 1984 where it provides boarding facilities for orphans.
- Residents : 10.
- Address : 90, Jalan Concord, Kg. Melayu, Sg. Rapat, 31350 Ipoh, Perak.
Pertubuhan Kebajikan Kasih Nurul Iman Negeri Perak
- Pertubuhan Kebajikan Kasih Nurul Iman Negeri Perak was established to give refuge, nurture and education for the orphans and poor children.
- Residents : 26.
- Address : Pusat Jagaan Anak Anak Yatim dan Miskin Nurul Iman, Plot 359, Lorong Dato, Off Jalan Dato, Kampung Manjoi, 30020 Ipoh, Perak.
Home of Peace Kuala Lumpur
- Home of Peace was set up with the main objective of providing a stable environment for girls from the squatter areas.
- Emphasis is placed on education as a mean to create a better life for them to rescue their families from their current environment.
- The home aims to create a caring environment where the girls may develop fully, as any child would in the care of their natural parents in a loving home.
- Residents : 16.
- Address : No. 100, Jalan Nyaman 1, Taman Bukit Indah, Jalan Klang Lama, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, 58200 Kuala Lumpur.
Rumah Victory Children & Youth Home
- Rumah Victory Children and Youth Home was founded in April 1998.
- The purpose of establishing the Rumah Victory Children and Youth Home is to provide a home for underprivileged children, including orphans, rebellious youth, and children from dysfunctional families and to transform these children's lives through counselling, disciplines, proper education and character building.
- Residents : 40 children (male only).
- Address : No. 2, Jalan Awan Cempaka 3, Taman OUG, 58200 Kuala Lumpur.
Salvation Army Girl's Home - Ipoh
- Ipoh Children's Home opened a new wing in 2009 which provides both hostel accomodation for older girls and a large activity room for the children.
- Residents : 32, aged between 4 to 18 years old.
- Address : 255, Jalan Raja Permaisuri Bainun(Jalan Kampar), 30250 Ipoh, Perak.
Selangor Cheshire Home
- Established in 1963, to house unfortunates of all races and religious background who are permanently disable without any means of income or resources.
- Disabilities such as Poliomyelitis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Muscular Dystrophy, Cerebral Palsy and Ontogenesis Imperfect.
- Residents : 28.
- Address : 7 1/2 Mile, Jalan Ipoh, 68100 Batu Caves, Selangor.
Yayaysan Anak-Anak Yatim Pinggir TTDI
- Yayasan Anak-Anak Yatim TTDI is a non-governmental organization (NGO) that provides housing for orphans.
- The foundation is known as Rumah Iiham established in mid 1999 and the first intake was in September 1999.
- Producing excellence and intelligent orphans, whether mental, physical and spiritual.
- Residents : 48.
- Address : No. 2, Jalan 5/71B, Pinggir Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Jalan Damansara, 60000 Kuala Lumpur.
- Rumah Charis is a welfare organization registered with the Registrar of Society (ROS) of Malaysia in Year 1993. It is a non-profit Christian based organization, was founded in 1988 by Reverend Teo How Ken as a hime to serve the old and the aged. The community social services have since been extended to include the Children Home, the Very Strong Old People's Club that organizes activities for senior citizens and the House of Bread, a skills training school for youths. Since its inception more than 20 years ago, Rumah Charis had been offering social services that provide spiritual guidance, shelter, education and healthy community activities.
- Locations are KL, Selangor and Pulau Pinang.
- Residents : 25.
- Address : Lot 10064, Jalan Awan Pintal, Taman Yari, 58000 KL.