recipe by Nasi Lemak Lover
1 can Ayam Brand™ sardines in tomato sauce
1 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tbsp chili sauce (optional)
1 tbsp tomato ketchup
1 loaf white sandwich bread
1 cucumber, finely sliced
salt to taste
a squeeze of lime juices
1. Mash the sardines with a fork.
2. Heat little oil in a pan, saute onion till browned and aroma.
3. Add in sardine together with the tomato sauce.
4. Seasoning with soy sauce, tomato ketchup, chili sauce and salt.
5. Last add in lime juices, dish out and set aside to cool.
6. To assemble the sardine sandwiches: Trim the crusts of the bread. Spread butter on a slice of bread, arrange cucumber slices and spread evenly on top of the bread. Cover with another slice of bread. Cut into 2 equal size of triangles.