Serves: 4-6 | Prep Time: 15 Mins | Cooking Time: 30 Mins
- 100ml Ayam Brand™ Coconut Milk
- 100g rice, washed and drained
- 1300ml water
- 75g beef, minced
- 75g chicken, minced
- 75g shrimp, peeled
- 1 inch cinnamon
- 1 no star anise
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 inch ginger, julienne
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp crisp fried shallots
- 2 stalks spring onions, chopped moderately
- In a large cooking pot, combine the rice, water, beef, cinnamon, star anise, ginger and garlic. Bring to a boil.
- Lower flames to a simmer and stir once in a while. Let it simmer until the rice is very soft and creamy.
- Add coconut milk, chicken and shrimp. Simmer for another 10-15 minutes. Season to taste. Remove from heat.
- Scoop into a serving bowl and garnish with shallots and spring onions. Serve hot.