Makes 2 servings
185 g Ayam Brand tuna flakes in organic broth
200 g sweet corn
50 g carrots, grated thinly
4 cherry tomatoes, diced
4 lettuce leaves
50 g cucumber, thinly sliced
sea salt & pepper
2 wholemeal tortilla wraps
balsamic vinegar or chilli sauce
- In a bowl, mash the tuna from the can. Mix with the corn, grated carrots and diced tomatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a non-stick frying pan, lightly toast the tortilla wrap and set aside.
- Put a tortilla on a flat surface, place lettuce leaves in the middle of the wrap. Spread
- 1 to 2 tablespoonful of the tuna mix over the lettuce leaves. Add shredded cucumber and carrots. Then roll the wrap and gently slice to half.
- Repeat with the second tortilla wrap and serve with a side of salad.
- SERVING TIP: Before wrapping, add a dressing such as balsamic vinegar or chilli sauce, to taste.