- 250g flour
- 250ml water
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 200ml Ayam Brand Coconut Milk
- 1 can Ayam Brand Sardines in Tomato Sauce 425g, mashed
- Ayam Brand Coconut Cooking Oil
- In a bowl, whisk coconut milk, water and eggs together until fully combined.
- In another bowl, add sifted flour and salt.
- Pour in the coconut milk mixture and in the turmeric and stir. Mix well. Set the batter aside.
- Heat up a non-stick flat pan with a little coconut cooking oil.
- Pour the batter into a special roti jala mould or cup. Move the mould/cup over the pan in a circular motion to form a lacy pattern.
- Once the roti jala is set and cooked. Remove from pan. Repeat until you are done.
- On a flat surface, add two spoonfuls of mashed sardines on to the roti jala and roll carefully