2 cups cold water
¼ cup sugar
½ cup lychee juice
1¾ tsp agar agar powder
2 cups small fruit pieces of your choice such as Strawberry, Kiwi, Orange, Blueberries
¾ cup Ayam Brand Coconut Milk Superlight
¼ cup water
¾ tsp + ⅛ tsp agar agar powder
3 Tbsp sugar
A pinch of salt
4 inches pandan leaves (optional)
1. In a small pot without heat, add the cold water, lychee juice, agar agar powder, and whisk until there are no more lumps.
2. Once mixed, turn on the heat and bring to a full boil, stirring constantly until agar agar is completely dissolved.
3. Add sugar and stir until dissolved, then remove from heat and immediately pour about 1/4-inch of the agar agar into your mold.
4. Add the fruit pieces.
5. Add the remaining agar mixture to cover the fruits.
6. Let this layer sit for 20 minutes or until the top is firm enough to pour on the second layer.
While you wait for the fruit layer to set, make the coconut layer:
7. In a small pot without heat, combined coconut milk, water, agar agar powder, and stir to dissolve the powder.
8. Add the pandan leaf, if using, then turn on the heat to medium high and bring to a boil, stirring constantly until agar-agar is completely dissoved.
9. Add sugar and a pinch of salt and stir to dissolve. Remove the pandan leaf.
10. Make sure the fruit layer is firm enough and dry, pour in the coconut milk mixture on top with a spoon.
11. Place in fridge for an hour(or more) until it is firm before serving.